Save the Date: 13.06.19 - 16.06.19
What is the VDE E-Race?
The E-Race is an annual pre-event held in Northern Germany with the aim to prepare all participating teams optimally for the official Formula Student events in summer. According to the motto "From teams for teams" some former team leaders have joined together to organize the preparation event that they would have wished in their active time.
- A hard deadline for a moving car and finished statics, which no internal pressure can create
- Feedback from experienced judges before being disassembled at the first event
- A serious and complete Scrutineering, with which many errors already early noticeable
- Two weeks time for the first event of the season to test it again extensively and to incorporate feedback
- 09.12.2018 - Officials’ registration open!
You want to support our event as scrutineer, judge, or volunteer? Find more information and join the E-Race family here.
- 06.12.2018 - Fact Sheet published
We’re thrilled to announce that there will be AutoX for the first time at a VDE E-Race and many more innovations.
Find all the preliminary event information here.
- 02.12.2018 - VDE Trip 2018 – Welcome to Posen
From 30thtof November till 2ndof December the Formula Student teams sponsored by the VDE North met in Posen for networking and meeting Posen’s FS Team PUT Motorsport.
- 17.06.2018 - We congratulate e-gnition Hamburg on winning the VDE E-Race 2018.
Got curious? You can ask all questions at any time to email@example.com. And the registration is expected to start in February 2019. Stay tuned.