The VDE E-Race 2019 will take place from 13. to 16. June 2019 in Schwedt / Oder.
What is the VDE E-Race?
The E-Race is an annual Formula Student pre-event held in Northern Germany with the aim of prepairing all participating teams optimally for the official competitions in summer. According to the motto "from teams for teams" some former team members have joined together to organise the preparation event that they would have wished for during their active time.
This means …
… being given a hard deadline for a moving car and finished statics, which no internal pressure can create
… getting feedback from experienced judges before being disassembled at the first event
… simulating a serious and complete scrutineering, with which many errors are detected early in time
… having two weeks of time before the first event of the season to test everything again extensively and to incorporate feedback.
- 01.03.2019 - Green flag for the team registration has been given. If you want to be part of it, register your team directly here.
- 14.02.2019 - It is Valentine's Day and thus the day on which the new VDE E-Race Rules are traditionally published. All information and the rules for download can be found here.
- 09.12.2018 - Officials’ registration open!
You want to support our event as scrutineer, judge, part of the media team or as volunteer? Find more information and join the E-Race family here.
- 06.12.2018 - Fact Sheet published
We’re thrilled to announce that there will be AutoX for the first time at a VDE E-Race and many more innovations.
Find all the preliminary event information here.
- 02.12.2018 - VDE Trip 2018 – Welcome to Posen
From 30thtof November till 2ndof December the Formula Student teams sponsored by the VDE North met in Posen for networking and meeting Posen’s FS Team PUT Motorsport.
- 17.06.2018 - We congratulate e-gnition Hamburg on winning the VDE E-Race 2018.
Got curious? You can ask all questions at any time to email@example.com.